Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Empties/Products I've Used Up #1

Assalamualaikum and hey all!


So hahaha, okay this is my first empties post. Omg I'm so excited. So, I've been hoarding these empty bottles for like a few months. Penat jugak lah nak kumpul sebab asik beli baru je. Pffft. So yeah lets get it on~~



1. Fruit of the Earth Skin Care Lotion

I always go back to these lotions because I love em so much. I posted a review (long time ago, was on my older blog, but I published here anyway so yeah) on the Gentle Healing Vitamin E. As you can see here, I also used up the Skin Cooling Aloe Vera. I love both of them. I don't really have faves, but scent-wise, I prefer the Vitamin E one. I don't know why. But both are great lotions. I keep on repurchasing them, been using them for almost 4 years. Love love love love. Affordable price, good value. Highly recommend it.


2. Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo

I bought this at MYSALE, it was cheap coz it's a travel size bottle. I can't remember how much but I think it was less than RM20. I have never actually tried a dry shampoo before. Everyone's raving about the Batiste one, would like to try them one day but I just don't know where to buy it. I know there are few ig shops that sell it, but don't know lah if it's betul punya or fake. I really love this spray. It smells fresh, feels good. Does not feel sticky at all. Honestly, if I know this stuff is this great, I would buy the full size one and now, I don't know where I can purchase this brand in Malaysia. Which is sucks. Have to wait for MYSALE promotion I guess. :/ If you could get this dry shampoo, I highly recommend yall to try it.

Update (31/7/2015): Memang boleh beli from Nordstrom, Ulta, Drugstore.com but they do not allow aerosol can for air shipping. So sad :'(


3. Maybelline Baby Lips Watermelon Smooth

Repurchase their baby lips like 45823472 times now, so yeah. This one is like a new one, too bad it doesn't have a taste. The smell is really yummy. Smells kinda like bubblegum. Yeah. Not everyone likes this baby lips line but I love it. I know you have to apply them like so many times, so yeah. Okay. Whatever. LOL.


4. Nutox Night Repair

To be honest, I dislike this product. It says "Night Repair" but it is not moisturizing at all. I have to apply heavy moisturizer afterwards, or else my skin will flake the next morning. This night cream is really light, so it's not suitable for night wear. But it says "Night Repair". I don't know. I really love other Nutox products. I do use their toner, serum and day moisturizer but this one is just mehh. I haven't try the overnight mask, so I guess I should.


5. Himalaya Neem Face Pack

This mask is a must for me. It's good. I don't wanna story much much because I will share it in my skincare routine: beauty masks. Hahahha. Taktau lah bila. Pfffft. But I really love it. Already repurchased, I'm on my third tube now. Love it.



So yeah. There you go. Will only share 5 empties at a time. Keeping it short. I hope you guys love this series as much as I do. Thank you for reading. <3



.iffahs.



More info:

2 comments:

  1. Iffah! I've been crazily stalking your blog sejak i found ur 'all about nutox' post. love your honest reviews ahahaha. so i would like to thank u sooo much for the inspiring words as some of them got me hooked to try the products u suggested. hahaha. btw pls pls try the overnight mask. im dying to know how it goes ;D

    truck load of loves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you're so nice! thank you so much! hah i have to check the ingredients dulu! if the sleeping mask has dimethicone, i'm afraid i cannot use it coz muh face will go berserk hahaha. but i will update soon if i ever decide to try it hehehe

      again, thank you so much !

      Delete