Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Empties/Products I've Used Up #2

Assalamualaikum and hello muh lovely ladiezzzz


Ahhhh so excited, now I'm on empties no 2! Aku ingat nak buat jugak products I regret buying but it is the same kind of product... We'll see lah how. Okay let's get this over with...


1. The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator

Haihhh. So sad benda ni dah habis. You know I bought this in 2012, punya lah aku berjimat takmau pakai selalu... Tahun ni baru habis... I really love this exfoliator, it's very gentle and my dry patches memang senang je hilang the next day. Smells very nice... Ahh everything about this is bae. I certainly will repurchase this because I can't seem to find any exfoliators as good as this one. I know there are some other brands that are better than this but I just want this bae. This is muh bae. Can't live without it. Other scrubs aren't the same...

2. Biore Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover

This is actually my 2nd or 3rd bottle... I'm not sure. But I repurchased it a few times. It's not so bad actually, my makeup falls off easily and it didn't irritate my eyes. I have nothing bad to say about this product. Just that for now, I won't repurchase it because I still have tons of makeup cleansers. LOL

3. Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Night Cream

This product is mehhhhhh. Night cream lah sangat. It's not heavy langsung! I have to tepek another layer of heavy moisturizer. I don't know lah if this works for me or not but no... No. Nope. No. Don't waste your money on this. NO. Lord no.

4. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Hair Serum Leave-in Oil Serum

I have been repurchasing this hair serum for so many times... I prefer this than the frizzy one. Yang ni rasa macam lebih moisturizing and manageable. I love it. I would like to try the extraordinary oil but it's a bit pricey (cheapo Pah cheapo). But it's okay I just use this one first lah because I love it so much. Plus I already repurchased it. So yeahhhhhh. LOVE IT. It is a bit oily, but the way aku apply is to put in the palm then rub my palm then I sapu it on my hair evenly then voila Kareena Kapoor coming to you, you know.

5. Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Light Medium

I have posted a short review in my makeup stash concealer post. I love this concealer. Have nothing against it and I already repurchased another one. HAHAHAHAH you can never have too many concealers right? Pfffft.


So that's it for this month. Actually aku tak ikut pon mana bulan habis, I just share every month jela, not every 2 weeks ke apa ke. Consistency la konon. Hahaha btw guys thank you for reading. :)



-iffahs-


No comments:

Post a Comment