Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Empties/Products I've Used Up #5

Assalamualaikum and hello my fellow readers. <3


Macam biasa, empties. Pfffft. Aku tengok my empties bag macam makin banyak. Maybe I'll do twice this month. Sebab ni je benda paling rajin aku nak buat. Pffffft. Ok. Let's!

And by the way, I won't be able to post anything til next Thursday. This weekend is just going to be so hectic plus it is a long weekend and I don't think I have the time to type anything. LOL. So yeah. Apologies in advance. But if I have the time, you know the drill. I'll try my best okay? Ok so let's continue.


1. Himalaya Neem Face Wash

Repurchase this face wash so many effin times because it is bae. Doesn't break me out, doesn't dried out my skin. LOVE IT.


2. Nutox Serum Concentrate

Also, repurchase this so many effin times. Hahaha. Of course full review pon ada. Link down below.


3. Nivea Body Lotion In-Shower Skin Conditioner

I actually finished using two bottles of these, but another one tah sapa tah "tolong" buangkan. Grrrr. I repurchase the blue one sebab that one macam bau dia lagi sedap. LOL. Anyways, also posted a full review of these babies. Link down below.


4. Watson's Argan Oil Body Scrub

So this body scrub from Watson's was quite affordable, so I gave it a try lah. It was okay but I prefer the Palmer's body scrub more. Of course sebab bau cocoa and this one I don't know lah bau apa. Argan oil lah kan. Aku pon taktau apa bau argan oil yang sebenar. LOL. Anyways, won't repurchase it. If I could find the Palmer's one, I won't buy this again. Tapi kalau tak jumpa, beli lah kot.


5. Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant

I've been using this deodorant for so long can't remember lah first time aku beli. Aku rasa time kolej lagi. Memang dah lama ah. Aku suka sebab bau dia macam sedap. Tah taktau nak explain macam mana. Korang pegi ah mana-mana yang jual pastu bau ah aisudjhkasjdlaksjda. I like it.


Aku baru pasan aku banyak link kan benda ke Watson's punya website. Trust me, I'm not paid to do so. It's just because I always shop there. Ya know. Ok.

Thanks for reading!


.iffahs.


MOARRRR:-
Watson's - Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash
Review: Nutox Serum Concentrate
Watson's - Nivea Body Lotion In-Shower Conditioner - Blue
Watson's - Nivea Body Lotion In-Shower Conditioner - White
Review: Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner
Watson's Argan Oil Body Scrub
Watson's - Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment