Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Skincare Routine: Cleansers

Assalamualaikum and good day ladies!


So for tonight's post it's going to be a bit different because I'll be talkin bout my skincare routines and what products I've been using to clean my face and whatnot. Lol. I'm going to write specifically on cleansers because I'm using like 50 products. Lol. Not 50 lah but you get what I mean lor.


Okay first step. Remove your face/eye makeup. This is the most important and critical step if you're always wearing makeup. Wearing too much makeup can make your pores clogged and then the zits won't stop popping out on your face and... Stuff. So, I am currently using 3 products to wipe the makeup off of my face. For my lazy days, I usually just go for wet wipes. I know it is a bit drying but hey it gets the job done. Lol. I bought face wipes the other day and I really looove the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. Not only it can remove the gunks out of my face, it is also quite effective to remove your eye makeup. Like seriously dude. I was wearing like 34 coats of mascara on my lashes and I rub rub rub a dub, voila. No trace of mascara. Yep. For 1 pack (25 wipes), retail price is around RM17.90 and of course you can get them a lot cheaper if it was on sale. Haha. I actually bought the trial pack of 10 wipes, I think it was RM5-6. And dang it, I know I should've pay for the full pack because it is goddang awesome! I've also tried the Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleansing Wipes and honestly, it made my skin irritated. It's almost the same price as the Simple wipes (retail price = RM15.90/20 wipes) but dude. Just. No. No. Sorry. Hate it!

For my rajin days, usually I will go for the proper eye makeup remover and cleansing milk. I don't really like cleansing milk that much. But I got the Nano White Clarifying Cleansing Milk in travel size or the small size bottle (75ml) when I bought Nutox products. I thought this cleansing milk will be occupied in my garbage but it's not. I love it, I don't have breakouts so that's good huh? I was thinking to repurchase this baby. Because das good. And for the full size bottle (200ml/6++ fl oz), it is only cost around RM21. Which is a pretty good deal. I only use this whenever I want remove my makeup. So yeah. The eye makeup remover that I've been using now is the Loreal Gentle Lip and Eye Makeup Remover. Ob my lord, I think most of the girls who really wear eye makeup, they would know this product is a great one. Lol. I think so. Then after all that process, I use the Biore Cleansing Oil to wash off all of the excess and stuff. Lol. I love this cleansing oil. It's not too oily and skin feels much smoother after that. You know that feeling when you take off all of your makeup and let your face breathe, ahhh. Just awesome. 


Now, step 2 or the first step if you don't wear any makeup (of course LOL). I have been using the Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash for such a long time and I really don't want to change for another cleanser because I think it is suitable for my skin type and most importantly no breakouts. Then one day I was shopping at Watson's, tah macam mana ada diskaun for a small bottle of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (125ml). I did mentioned in my post here that I use it with my Olay ProX brush. I really love this cleanser because it is so gentle. And it's almost like a gel consistency. (LOL GEL LAGI). Eh Himalaya tu pon gel jugak hahahahhadskjasjdlkjdsa. Oh lord. I do have an obsession. So anyways, I watched a video about how much should you spend on cleansers, really good points. She mentioned something about it's not worth your money to spend a lot because the cleanser will go into the sink. It's not gonna stay on your skin. Good stuff in cleansers are pretty useless actually but hey it is up to you to use or buy whatever you want. 


I think that's pretty much it. I will continue sembang about scrubs and masks pulak nanti. LOL. Thank you for reading. NOT.




-iffahs

No comments:

Post a Comment