Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Monday, April 13, 2015

Review: Benefit Porefessional The POREfessional

Yo what's up pretty ladies. How ya doin'?


Alright alright alright, I know I'm kinda slowpoke, but heck, I've to try this stuff just because most people said great things about it. And so here I am. Reviewing this. Lol. 

As yall people know, I'm a cheapskate person. I won't buy anything expensive, except if it's like always in my face, asking me to buy those expensive things? Damn it. You know its true when they say mo money mo problems. Yea it is. Wait aku bukan banyak duit pon. Lol. 

I was hanging out at a friend's house and she actually using this primer. So aku pun siasat dengan lebih lanjut. She mentioned that whenever she applied it, her makeup won't run off. Foundation stayed for hours, kalau touch up pon sikit-sikit je. I was like, dammit Pah you gotta buy this magic stuff. And then bamm! Dah la Alamanda ada Benefit store pulak. Ahhh sudah. Memang lah iols pegi beli kan. Hahahaha

PRODUCT INFO

Why we love it!
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.

How to apply
To use under makeup: Apply to clean, lightly moisturized skin. Pat on problem areas & blend with fingertips.

To use over makeup: Pat on lightly over makeup & blend.

PRIME IN THE A.M.
Apply a thin layer of this PRO balm to clean, lightly moisturized skin. Pat lightly from the center of the face outward with fingertips. Wait seconds, then apply makeup as usual. Skin appears smooth & even…isn’t that what we’re all looking for?

APPLY WHENEVER PORES COME OUT OF HIDING
If pores reappear, pat delicately on T-zone over makeup & blend. The lightweight, oil-free formula means a beautifully refined complexion. Remember, just a dab’ll do ya!

Details
22.0 mL / 0.75 US fl. oz.

Beauty tip
Apply a thin layer of the POREfessional PRO balm to clean, moisturized skin. Next, smooth on stay flawless starting at the outer areas of the nose, moving downward toward the jawline. Smooth and pat product into skin using fingertips. Finish with hello flawless oxygen wow liquid foundation for complexion perfection!

INGREDIENTS

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Limonene, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT

REVIEW

So after a few tries, I gotta say, I am freaking impressed by this stuff. I mean, it is a silicone-based primer (had a few bad experience with silicon-based primer actually), but damn gurl. My foundation did not go anywhere at all. (It was pretty humid and was outside for more than 4 hours). Even when I'm applying my Revlon Colorstay Foundation, it really stayed on like, really good! Even a friend of mine pon cakap I don't look greasy and stuff. Selalu kalau dah petang-petang tu, my face looks so freaking disgusting. LOL. If you were going to wear makeup all day, I suggest you try dulu benda alah ni as your makeup base and see apa jadi. Taktau la boleh mintak trial pack ke tak tapi kalau boleh mintak lah. This stuff is freaking awesome. It is a bit on the pricey side, lebih RM100, which is for me macam the heck aku spend tons of money on a small freaking ass tube hahaha. Revlon PhotoReady Primer tu pon baru RM50++ takde sampai RM100. LOL So aku memang pakai jimat-jimat je and pakai bila ada event penting yang kena ambik gambar banyak-banyak ke LOL. Kalau nak compare Revlon PhotoReady Corrector and this Benefit Porefessional, boleh kata jauh api dari pemanggang lah. Kalau ke office, memang hari-hari aku pakai Revlon tu tapi tak best langsung. Dah mcm nak tengahari sikit, berminyak gila muka. Aku macam agak "what the fudge" jugaklah sebab before this okay je. Agaknya dia merajuk so the product tak jadi kat aku. Lul

Can't stress enough how good it is, well maybe that's because I haven't try other good and pricey primers but hey if this is good for me then I'll just continue using this product. Maybe I'll repurchase it forever. We'll never know. Although some people maybe dapat different results, I've read a few got breakouts lah, oily lah. Tapi nasib baik aku pakai okay. LOL. Mana taknya, RM115, kalau tak okay memang aku frust sampai mampos ajshdkadasjkdasd buat membazir duit je kan aisdjkasldjasd

Overall, I think this product is worth it. Even though it's a bit overprice but hey, you really get what you're paying for so, thumbs up!

★★★★ stars because me likey and lovey

Forgot to mention the texture of the balm, tinted silicone kinda balm? I don't know. LOL. Rasanya boleh beli trial size dia, about 40 bucks jugak lah. Huhuh


More reviews:



Thanks for reading. NOT


-iffahs


Published on: Nov 28, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment