Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Monday, April 13, 2015

Review: Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream

Assalamualaikum & hi yallz.


So you know I've been trying out like a lot of moisturizers and skin cream because I'm looking for THE ONE. Yes. HAHAHAHA I know it's a lot but just bear with me. Hahaha. I didn't use them all in one day, actually I've hit the pan on this skin cream.

PRODUCT INFO

- Himalaya’s Nourishing Skin Cream is a light, nongreasy, daily-use cream, which provides you all day moisturizing, nourishment and protection.

- The cream is blended with the extracts of Aloe Vera, Winter Cherry, Indian Kino Tree and Indian Pennywort, which protect your skin from pollution and dry weather and provide nourishment and moisture.

Key ingredients:
Aloe Vera, known for its many healing properties, can be used topically or consumed in its juice form. The leaf of this plant has a number of therapeutic properties. It is rich in enzymes, polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and antifungal action. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin.

Winter Cherry is an effective anti-stress agent that has a mild tranquilizing action. In skincare, this plant is used for its antioxidant properties, which help skin cell regeneration.

Indian Kino Tree grows in the hilly regions of India. Its astringent properties work as a skin tonic to tone and rejuvenate facial skin.

Indian Pennywort is regarded as the best home remedy for skin disorders such as chronic ulcers and persistent eczema.

REVIEW

I love this moisturizer. Oh wait its actually a skin cream. Oh well whatever. I love this stuff. The smell, ARGH!!!! It smells like heaven, if you know what heaven smells like. I don't know. But I hope heaven smells like this because this, ugh I don't really know how to explain this. Hahaha. But it's really fresh and soothing and when you apply this to your skin, it goes on really smooth and it seeps into your skin like really fast.

Although it is a bit thicker than your average moisturizer (yeah because its a skin cream Pah), it is quite perfect to use during the day. I've used it under makeup, it goes on like really well. My makeup no smudgy smudgy I tell you. But if I'm not wearing any makeup, I will look like a grease ball. But hey don't care. I love it. And the most important thing, it didn't break me out!

If you were looking for a cheap night cream and have a really dry skin, I recommend yall to try this cream. For a 50ml jar, the retail price is RM15.90. But if its on sale at Watson's, you can get it at RM11 something. Quite cheap, isn't it? I bought this like 4-5 months ago. And I used it like frequently because it smells so good like I cannot stop myself from using it. Sometimes if my hands got really dry, I applied this on them and DAMN! Its really nice. I love how it feels on my skin. 

Will I buy this cream again? Maybe, maybe not. But I kinda love it. But I just... You know right now, I really need to use all my moisturizers and maybe I will decide that like later. I cannot make any decisions right now, I'm a woman. What do you expect? LOL. If you guys weren't going to buy this, at least smell this stuff first. It's really really really really gooooood. I'm not kidding you. Smells fantastic. ARGH!

Overall, I think this is a great skin cream. I recommend yall to try this product. Worth buying plus cheap price also maaa. You can use it day and night and damn it feels so good.

★★★★ stars, because they are freakin awesome.


Thanks for reading. Hah. Have a nice day.


-iffah

p/s: I looooove Himalaya Herbals products. Currently using their Neem Face Wash and Neem Face Pack. Maybe I'll review them soon? I don't know. Lol.

p/s/s/s/s: again, not sponsored.

UPDATE 13 Jan 2015: I actually repurchased this moisturizer (and almost run out of it) and I'm going to buy the bigger jar! Yayyyy! And it's really moisturizing but it's not great under makeup if you are sweating like a friggin pig. Pls  do take note. LOL


Published on: Nov 1, 2014





1 comment:

  1. Totally Great Skin hands show signs of environmental damage and mechanical aging faster than other areas of the body. Fight these premature signs of aging and heal dry, chapped, weather-worn hands with this advanced anti-aging hand crème. This antioxidant-rich formula contains Olive, Green Tea and Vitamin E to help defend skin from free radical damage.

    ReplyDelete