Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Monday, July 6, 2015

My Favourite Nyx Products

Haluuuu and assalamualaikum ladies!!!


Since I got into this makeup heaven and/or unnecessary purchases through out the past couple of years, I noticed that most of my makeup stuff is from Nyx cosmetics. Since it is too much to write reviews and stuff, I might just share what's my fave products from Nyx. That shouldn't be long right?




I don't know what the hell is this sharpener doing here, but I have to include it in because I love using it? LOL. Other sharpeners won't really fit the Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil, I don't know why so I bought this. This sharpener is quite pricey for a freaking sharpener. It was like RM24 ke. Aku taktau lah kat Sephora sini berapa because I bought it online. So yeah. It wasn't that hard to clean out any lip pencil / eye pencil residue so that's why you all nampak sharpener ni bersih and shiny. LOL. 


Tadaaaa



So I'm not sure lah if I ever story about this product but... Okay whatever. LOL. It comes with 2 brow powders and a brow wax. Also, with little spoolie and little angled brush. But I really hate the angled brush in the kit. It was quite densed and thick. Blerghh, my brows will not be on fleek if I were to use that brush. I always use it with my essence angled eyeliner brush. It was in my March faves

This brow powders gave me quite natural brows. It's not that pigmented, so it's easier to control how much product that should be on your brows. The wax, I like. It's not too waxy. I only use the dark brown part because my face looked pretty weird if I used the brown side. Pffft. Boleh je pakai. Ikut la hangpa nak prasan mat saleh boleh la pakai hat tu.

Honestly, this stuff takes a lot of practices. Practice makes perfect guys. Don't ever forget that. LOL


Dark Brown/Brown



Pls excuse my uneven eyebrows. They're uneven naturally. .__.




I just bought this stuff recently like a month ago macam tu. Well, this stuff is still considered new products from Nyx so of course I HAVE TO BUY ONE. It was like a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade. Would really to buy one but it's not here in Malaysia. *sad face* Sucks that I can't post a comparison review on both of them. Well, maybe I will. But not now. LOL.

Masa mula-mula aku dapat tu, aku tengok kotak dia macam deep jugak. Bila keluar, tengok ala kecik gila pulak. Hahahhaa. Anyways, this stuff is kind of like wax. Haa yeah waxy. After you fill in your brows with this, it will become hard after it dries. Hahaha. So remeber not to let this stuff uncapped, because it dries.

I use it with the essence eyeliner brush jugak, I think I have to buy another one. I love that brush so much! Eh lari pulak. But my advice, do not re-use the same brush the next day. Sebab it's wax, so it will make your brush hard. Hahaha. So I always wipe it with baby wipes after each use.

Then again, this takes a lot of practices. A little goes a long way. Okay?


Chocolate



Again, pls excuse my uneven brows.



This pencil is like one of the first products that I have ever purchased from Nyx. I bought the Milk pencil, you know, white eyeliner was a thing back then... Still is...

So I usually use this on my eyes as an eye primer. Not sure how long this thing lasts, but I'm pretty sure my eyeshadow didn;t go everywhere all over my eyes. So that's okay I guess. LOL. Then I bought Iced Mocha. OMG. That color is so beautiful. It's like a shimmery bronze color? I love the sheen and everything. It makes the perfect eye primer for shimmer eyeshadows.

Of course, the Iced Mocha was too dark for light shimmer shadow, so I bought Oyster which is like a pink pearlescent stuff I dont know. LOL. But it's gorgeous. Ahhhh!




I actually have two of these lipliners, one in Nude Pink (matte finish) and Tangerine (frost finish). I no like Tangerine so I only feature this Nude Pink. I love that it's not that creamy and it is quite long lasting. This shade is like my everyday lipcolor so nothing can go wrong with that. Always pair this with my other lipsticks.

I haven't had the chance to try other colors, but I like it. Nude Pink is bae.






I have talked about this wonder pencil in my makeup stash - concealer post. Multi-purpose wonder pencil. It's good, it's good.




Another great product from Nyx is the Soft Matte Lip Cream. Okay honestly, I didn't get the hype why everyone was like so batak with this liquid lipstick. I was slowpoke to join in the bandwagon. Then, I bought it. First thought was uhhh smells good, okay lah okay lah. I don't really like them as it is a bit drying (matte liquid lipsticks duh). But I'm fine with it. Great color selections. I only have 2 in my collection. My fave is the Buenos Aires. Because it's light peach. Didn't swatch this because it was in my top 10 fave lipsticks. So yeah.




So that's it guys. Hope this will help you guys in searching whatever you all need. Ok. Thanks bye



- iffahs

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i nak tanya, can u share dekat mana nak beli nyx tame & frame? And how much? Thank you..

    ReplyDelete