Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review: Nyx Butt Naked Eyes Makeup Palette

Assalamualaikum gais! How are yah?


So, I bought this palette back in early 2014, if I'm not mistaken. But it is a long time ago. Can't quite remember when. LOL. But that's not important. This palette is actually the first makeup palette I bought. I bought it because it has 15 eyeshadows, 4 blushes, 1 bronzer and 2 highlighters. At that time, aku bukannya heavy makeup person pon. Just nak try beli 1 tengok macam mana. Plus, it was my first purchase from colourscosmeticsmalaysia. Masa aku beli tu only RM99. Which was quite cheap as it has like almost everything in there and easy to travel with.






So let me start with the eyeshadows. It has 15 eyeshadows, matte and shimmery shadows. Honestly, it's not really pigmented. Top rows mostly light colored shadows, mid row has medium neutral tones and last row has the dark neutral shades. Only some of the shadows are pigmented and pretty but some of the matte colors aren't that great. I do love a few shades, no 1, 3, 5 (this shade has like a purply reflects, it is a gorgeous highlighter shade for brow bones & cheekbones), 7 (beautiful rose gold shade, I always use it on my lid), 9 (use it for contour and now I almost hit the pan), 11, 13 & 14. I'm sorry I labelled them as numbers because when I received this palette, they don;t include the shades. Even aku check kat website pon takde jugak. Huhu.


Okay now, the blushes. The first one is not really my fave as it has like a lil bit of gold glitters in it. So I don't really wear that much. Kang dah rupa apa pulak kan. LOL. Second shade from the left, a gorgeous light pink shade with a lil bit of sheen in it. Baby pink shade maybe? LOL. Nak kata shimmery tak lah, aku rasa sheen lebih sesuai. Subtle sheen. Entah. But sometimes I use this as a highlighter shade, not a blush. Sebab it is too light even for my skin tone. And as highlighter, it is really pretty. The third shade from the left is almost similar to the Nyx Powder Blush in Flamingo. It is a matte blush so I do wear it occasionally. But then I got a lil bit bored with pink blushes. Sebab macam pompuan sangat kan. LOL. And the last one would be the 4th blush in the palette, almost like a deep pink... Peach. I don't know. LOL. This blush is REALLY pigmented. Kalau terdip banyak sangat memang macam clown lah. Hahaha. But the blush is quite nice too, so yeah sometimes aku pakai ni jugak. Huhu.


Okay lastly, the bronzer and highlighters. I really love the bronzer shade. It is quite warm but if pakai light hand should be okay. I love this bronzer so much, aku cuba jugak carik shade ni tapi aku rasa Nyx bronzers macam takde je shade nih. Belum carik lagi the dupe. Bila dah dapat nanti, aku update sini lah LOL. Okay now the highlighter shades. The first one is the golden highlighter. It is gorgeous but the glitter in it is just soooo effin crazy. It's too much for me. Huhu. The same goes with the second highlighter shade which is like a peachy kinda highlighter. It is gorgeous but as I mentioned it both of them are so glittery. That's what I don't like about them. But they are gorgeous... so yeah.

Overall, I think this palette is quite okay. Only some of the shades that I really do love but other than that, there are other palettes that are better than this palette. So yeah it's your choice. LOL. I don't really recommend them but for starter set, I think this palette is okay. Huhu


Ratings: ★★★



Swatches:-



Thanks for reading.


-iffahs



More links:-

No comments:

Post a Comment