Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Empties/Products I've Used Up #6

Assalamualaikum and hello muh lovely readers hohhohohohohohoho

So, for the month of November I decided to update empties post twice sebab macam dah banyak sangat dalam my empties bag so yeah. LOL

Okay jom!



1. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

I think I mention this before, I have been using Head & Shoulders for so long. I love it but hate it because it's not foamy enough for me. I know foam is not good, but it's kinda hard to work it on the scalp. LOL. But I am using Kerasys shampoo now and I love that Kerasys even more. Huhu


2. Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Soft & Smooth Nourishing Conditioner

I love this Sunsilk conditioners. They're affordable and very conditioning ya know? I love the Co-Creations range. Recommended!


3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion

So I posted a review on this a while back and hated it. So yeah. You guys can read more on that post. Link down below. LOL. This bottle is not actually used up still has a few more product but I'm totally done with it.


4. Johnson's Baby Cologne - Morning Dew

How could you not love a baby cologne? HAHAHHAHA I use this everyday because sometimes I just don't feel so fancy and of course I am a cheapo, I don't wanna waste my perfume. So yeah. LOL. LOVE IT


5. Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes

This is always going to be my favourite facial wipes ever because it gets of any waterproof mascaras, I mean is that like amazing ? RIIIGGGHHHTTT??? I love it and repurchase em so many effin times already! Actually I posted it in my skincare routine, so you guys can check em out. Link down below. LOL.



.iffahs.


MOAAARRRR


No comments:

Post a Comment