Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Empties/Products I've Used Up #7

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful, lovely readers.


Wow. Haha. So for this post, lucky number 7 post I wanted to share my makeup emptiesssss. Yayyyy!

Suddenly macam banyak gila barang makeup habis so I just compile everything lah. LOL

So let's gooooo!



1. Benefit Hello Flawless sample



This is a used once kinda sample so I don't know if the products are good or not... Pffft. Basically I hated the Stay Flawless primer. It's shit. The foundation, can't really say because I only can use it once... So yeah. Pressed powder don't really make any difference anyway. So yeaaaa...

2. Revlon New Complexion Loose Powder - Translucent No 1

I think this is my second or third jar... Can't remember but I already repurchased it coz it's holy grail. Plus it wasn't that pricey. Love it.

3. Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder - Nude Beige



If you guys can see the manufacturing date... Yeappp. 2013. Hahahaha. I think there's like half of it left but I haven't use it in awhile because it sucks, didn't control my oil whatsoever. So yeah. Throwing it away. Piuuuu babai!

4. Essence Mattifying Compact Powder - Perfect Beige



Looove love looooove Essence compact powder. They're cheap and good quality. It is quite mild so if you guys touch up pakai powder ni won't look so cakey. Recommended!

5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in Sand 36



I think I got 2 use of this sample, still have few more. Hari tu dia bagi lebih tapi tak cuba lagi yang lain. Will let you guys what my final thoughts are after I finished all samples ya. LOL

6. Maybelline Clean Express Miracle Water

I really love this cleansing water. Not irritating to my face and my eyes at all and it's not leaving any film or stickiness on muh face. LOVE IT~~~~~~~~~~

7. L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Nude Vanilla



To be honest, I hate this foundation. Pakai primer pon I can still see my pores poking through blerghhh whatever. And it's soooo moisturizing which is bad for me as I have oily skin. Duh. Ok.

8. Essence Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara

I love this mascara for everyday. It's natural but volumizing and curling at the same time and your lashes will look full and gorgeous. Weeee. Has a typical mascara wand... Well... Google it. LOL

9. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

This mascara is great but don't watch sad movies with it because it's not waterproof at all. LOL. I think it has the same effect as the Essence Multi Action Mascara.

10. Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner - Blackest Black

Well, throwing away this hoe coz it has been a long time LOL! I don't know I've had this for a very long time so I just have to throw it out. It's a good eyeliner, didn't smudge on me.

11. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge



It's moldy so I have to throw it awayyy~~~ I love this sponge but I think it is totally different than the newer RT miracle sponge. This one has more holes and the newer ones don't have much holes. LOL. IDK. Maybe they change the material or whatever but this is a great sponge and affordable!

12. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

This guy shed on me. So nope. I won't repurchase it just because I use this for foundation and now I use Beauty Blender and RT sponge only for foundation and concealer so I don't really need this. LOL.


So that's it guys. I hope this helps you in any way. Thanks for reading.


.iffahs.


MOAAARRRR
Revlon Loose Powder - Guardian, Watson's

No comments:

Post a Comment