Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Empties/Products I've Used Up #8

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely peeps!


Since I don't have anything to post tonight, I just thought hey let's share some empties post. I don't know why I love doing this post coz it's simple and have lots of things at once to write a review on... Ok.


1. Johnson's Baby Powder

I'm a big baby. I love baby powder. It smells like... Baby. Hahaha! I've been using this powder since I was in school lagi... So... Yeah.... Repurchased em so many times!

2. Sephora Express Dry Shampoo 75ml

Don't buy it. Waste of money. I think I used it like less than 5 times... HABIS. Like wtf. RM32 fly away just like that. It's not a bad product but kalau nak cuba pun.. Hmm but not worth it. Baik try Batiste one. Heard they're pretty good.

3. Sephora Avocado Therapy Mask

I bought the 5-pack one and I've used it twice now. It is a pretty decent sheet mask. Very moisturizing. After I use it, I just apply my skincare stuff without washing the essence off of my face. It doesn't break me out so far. I kinda like it.

4. Johnson's Baby Cooling Powder

It was pretty... cooling. LOL. I prefer the original baby powder.

5. Biore Makeup Remover Perfect Cleansing Water 90ml

I love it. Pretty decent cleansing water. Cheap also. Didn't sting my eyes. Actually repurchased the big bottle because it was on sale for like RM22 (NP: RM35.10) je like omg murah ok. Tapi rasanya offer tu satu hari tu je... Hahahaha. Cowie lupew nak gitawww.

No comments:

Post a Comment