Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, May 29, 2016

April-May 2016 Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello everibadiiii~~~


Wow. So, I skipped a month because I was just so busy and for this favourites post I will combine both April and May so yeah it's gonna be dang long. So go grab some popcorn or celery or whatever you guys enjoy for snacking. LOL. Let's go!



MAKEUP STUFF



1. Mac Mineralize SkinFinish Natural - Light Plus

"A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect light coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day. New mirrored compact."

Now, this is totally a splurge. I don't even know why I bought this. LOL. I wanted to buy the Studio Fix powder but Pah the Bimbo happened but I kinda liked it. Nasib baik lah suka. Kalau tak suka, rugi jugak. Anyways, I really love the natural skin finish look. I think dry skin peeps will enjoy this so much. I don't think it's suitable for oily skin sebab it's not mattifying at all but dry skin peeps, kalau nak splurge, boleh try ni.

2. Nyx Butter Gloss - Tiramisu
(Brown)

"Buttery soft and silky smooth, our decadent Butter Gloss is now available in 12 more sumptuous shades! Each glossy color delivers sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky, leaving your lips soft, supple and kissable."

This lip gloss is everything. OMG. I have never love a lip gloss so much macam yang ni. Like I have mentioned so many times before, I fricking hate lip glosses. But this one ah, it's just the perfect amount of gloss ya know? Eh serius taktau nak explain macam mana. I love it so much! I know I'm like so late jumping in the bandwagon but seriously you guys don't have to spend hundreds of bucks to buy high end punya gloss because this feels high end ya know and it was like less than 30 bucks weh like omg worth every penny weh.

p/s: aku tak pernah beli pon high end lip gloss tapi tulah it feels luxurious... Idk, it's so damn good yall!

3. Nyx Slim Lip Pencil - Peekaboo Neutral
(Natural brown with slight pink tones)

"Slim, trim, but never prim our lip pencils come in a variety of dashing shades - from auburn to orange and traffic-stopping red. The buttery long-wearing lip liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding."

I have always loved the Nyx Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Pink and recently I bought this Peekaboo Neutral shade because I think it's a gorgeous nude and heck it is! Such a perfect everyday shade, I pair it with my Mac Kinda Sexy and my Nyx Butter Gloss in Tiramisu OMG you guys they go so perfect together! Urghhhh! So pretty! Love it! I wish Golden Rose lip pencils has this kinda nude shade. It would so fricking awesome since I really really really love their lip pencils ya know? Weeee

4. Benefit Cheekathon Kit
Review

"Flaunt these universally flattering powders separately, or pair them together for a custom flush of color. Lightweight and long-lasting, they're buildable and blendable, leaving you with the perfect pop of color. Contour, sculpt, and define your prettiest features with makeup artist favorite and bestselling Hoola matte bronzer. Then highlight with the Dandelion box o’ powder blush, or add a wash of color with the Rockateur, Dallas, or Coralista blush for a radiant glow. For the most natural-looking flush, tap off excess powder from your brush before sweeping blush onto your cheeks. This palette includes a soft, natural-bristle brush for easy application."

I recently posted a full review on it. You can go check it out. I am really really glad I bought this because it has full size products and it is just fricking awesome. Worth every penny. My fave shade: Dallas & Rockateur. I still love other shades but these two is muh bae.

5. Sephora Collection 10HR Perfect Foundation

"This foundation corrects your skin tone and delivers a natural, flawless finish. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, pigmentation, scars and dark spots. It also protects your skin from sun-caused ageing. Upon application, it blends smoothly to create an invisible texture that feels comfortable all day long."

I finally purchased this foundation in the right shade (its in 25 Medium Beige. Well, it's not but still boleh rock it lah). I really love this foundation. It has very natural skin finish. Even though it is not long lasting, it has the perfect coverage for everyday use. So yeah. I love it. I will post a full review soon so just watch out for it!

6. LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
Review

"Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. This blendable and buildable formula provides the ultimate, customizable coverage. This must-have concealer includes a soft brush-tip for easy application."

I bought different shades this time, mainly for contouring (Toast) and highlighting (Natural). Good lord, I really miss this concealer. I am so going to buy other shades! They're the best!

7. L'Oreal False Lash Miss Manga Mascara
Review

"L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga mascara features a 360 degree flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application."

So uhm... I used to not liking this mascara but since I bought a pretty decent makeup remover, I can finally use this more. So the more I use it, the more I am falling in love with it. I love how it makes my lashes fuller. It's clumpy but a good clumpy ya know? Love it~

SKINCARE STUFF



8. Mades Cosmetics Body Resort Guava Exotical Lip Balm

This is a hard product to find. I cannot find any info in English, only in Russian. Anyways, I bought this from Mysale last year. I actually bought two different lip balms from the same brand and I really really really love the Mades Cosmetics lip balms. It's not like any other lip balms. I just love em so much. The formula is not so slippery like other lip balms. I really do love it to apply at night or before I put on lipsticks. It really sucks if I used this up... I'm gonna be so sad. I don't know where else you can get this brand. Uwaaaaa. I still cannot find dupes for em. Ahh just wait and see lah how.

Russian websites here: IRecommend Russia , Makeup Russia

9. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

"Everybody's favorite and our bestseller. An easily absorbed, daily moisturising cream that has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturising benefits of a cream. It helps protect the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and healthy-looking. The best of both worlds!"

I didn't expect to like this moisturizer because it broke me out at first and I stopped using it. Then recently, I have used up almost all of my moisturizers so I forced myself to try this again and I didn't have breakouts anymore. I don't really know how to explain the scent but it is a pretty decent moisturizer. It is for dry skin but I use it at home since I just sit in my air-conditioned room so my skin got pretty dry but still oily. Pffft fricking combo skin. Anyways, Love it. I think I'm going to post a full review soon. So watch out for that *winks*

10. Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
Review

"Begin with the most basic step of all. Purity Made Simple one-step facial cleanser is an award-winning cleanser that melts away dirt, oil, and makeup. It tones and lightly hydrates in one simple step for skin that feels perfectly clean and comfortably balanced. Formulated for all skin types and gentle enough for the sensitive eye area, it deep cleans pores while natural oil extracts help condition skin."

I just posted a full review on it few days ago. so go ahead check it out. I love how moisturizing this cleanser is. My skin feels so quite clean after I use it. If you wanna splurge, go ahead try this. Iz ezpenziv.

11. Avene Cold Cream Lip Cream

"Ultra-rich, sheer lip cream provides immediate remedy and protection against severely chapped, cracked lips. Nourishing formula restores comfort and leaves lips feeling smooth and soft."

So hehe. I brought this to my honeymoon because I don't want to bring my bulky Mades Cosmetics Lip Balm. I really really love this lip balm. It's really creamy and since duduk dalam hotel and air-cond sejuk gila pulak, my lips tak dry langsung. Love it!

12. Any sheet mask

Sheet mask is everything. Sheet mask is love. Sheet mask is life. They are the best invention ever like I am thankful to whoever invented the sheet masks. Because they are amazing. Arghhhh! This has been a saviour over the past month. I was just so effin busy and lazy for this past 2 months (me getting married and stuff...) and I was using the chemical exfoliant at the same time, my skin was like drying and uncomfortable. But the sheet masks save my skin from getting too drying. And like I mentioned, the hotel was so damn cold so I purchased the Guardian's masks, it was the Jeju ones. Can't remember which ones but beli 4 dapat RM10 ke if I'm not mistaken. They're kinda great! My skin feels so supple even though the hotel room is so dry and stuff. Also love the Nature Republic sheet masks. OMG. they're super amazing, especially the acai berry ones. URGHHH really need to get more of those!

BODYCARE STUFF



13. The Body Shop Satsuma Bath & Shower Gel

"Satsuma is a member of the orange family and was brought to Japan from China in the mid-16th century. Known for its thin, easy-to-peel skin, it grows well in the cold citrus areas of Japan. The rind contains numerous oil glands, which is a source of essential oils used for perfumes and body products. The essential oil is cold-pressed from the peel of the fruit and is typically a yellow or orange color. The oil, which has a sweet, tangy scent much like the fruit itself, moisturizes and nourishes the skin."

OMG the first time I smell it, it was like love at first sight. Yes, I'm like super late obsessing on the Satsuma range. I don't know why I didn't smell it earlier, but I'm glad I did because now I just can't stop smelling. Iz zo good! I love it so much!

Oh FYI, The Body Shop Sale is valid until 12 June, in store and online! OMG! I'm so going to restock the Satsuma body wash he he he he so good!

14. Burberry Body Perfume (EDP)

"Wrapped around a woman, the iconic Burberry trench coat evokes sensuality, femininity, and luxury. In this fragrance, an eclectic composition of fruity-chypre notes envelopes the body, creating a suggestion of effortless seduction. The fragrance opens with a fresh, green touch of absinthe and bright hints of peach and freesia. Elegance emerges in the heart, where cool notes of natural rose absolute and iris are set against the subtlety and warmth of sandalwood. In the base, woody cashmeran and creamy vanilla join the sensuality of amber and musk."

Notes (from Fragrantica)
Freesia, Green Absinthe, Peach, Rose, Iris, Sandalwood, Cashmeran, Musk, Amber, Vanilla
Style:
Fruity. Luxurious. Chypre

Holy crap. I do not know how to describe this perfume. Ughhh I love how it smells, it's fricking good. Sumpah taktau nak explain macam mana. Really enjoy using it. Rasa macam sexy jugak lah. Hahaha. Perfume ni dah lama dah tapi aku nak jugak sebab singgah JPO dapat murah pulak tu. So beli untuk buat hantaran kahwin hari tu hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

15. Sephora Collection Bubble Bath Shower Gel - Vanilla

"Perfect your bath time with a soothing scent. This two-in-one cleanser softens your skin for a silky smooth finish. It also protects your skin from wrinkles and blemishes. The opaque bottle provides a fun pop of colour that’s sure make your bathroom look more inviting."

I love any vanilla scented stuff and this one just uhhh-mayyy-zingggg. I love how it smells, it's not too much just the right amount of sweetness. Oh and I tried it in bath, oh they do have bubbles like lots of bubbles. Me likey. I love it. Will repurchase if I ever went to any hotels with bathtubs! Ha ha ha

16. Victoria's Secret Body Mist

So I went to Freeport A'Famosa Outlet and of course kena singgah Victoria's Secret and pow my husband some more. Hahahaha. He bought me the body mist - Secret Escape, Passion Struck. Both pon aku suka, I just love the sweet and fresh scent. Love it!

17. Mades Cosmetics Body Resort Oriental Pear Hand Cream

Again, cannot find any info on any Mades Cosmetics product. I've had this hand cream for awhile, it was supposed to be in my hantaran but since my hantaran really sikit, aku cam malas lah nak sumbat any body products kt situ. So yeah. I love using this hand cream sebab it's not sticky and it's not slippery. some hand cream mesti rasa macam a bit oily but this does not. It sinks into your skin so well and does not leave any residue but your hands still feel so supple. I love it. I wanna get more but it's really hard to find it. Uwaaa.

Latvian website: Douglas Latvia
Russian website: Makeup


I am not sharing my random faves. I feel like even for beauty faves, I have lots of products lol. So yeah. That's all for tonight. Thank you for reading.

<3


.iffahs.




2 comments:

  1. Sep! Kte pyn ade burberry body. My husband describes the scent as "mcm baru lepas mandi kinda sexy" 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! gituuuuuu. tp kdg2 rasa bau dia kuat gak tp i suka jugak hahahaha

      Delete