Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Empties/Products I've Used Up #12

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful readers <3


Didn't feel like reviewing a product... So yeah. Empties no 12. LOL. Enjoy.



1. Sunsilk Co-Creation Conditioner Perfect Straight

"Advance Straight Lock Technology Formula which penetrates deep within the hair fiber. It hydrates every strands and locks in straightness, keeping them fully aligned as they dry. Repair and protects to get beautifully soft and smooth hair, based on lab test. only on straight hair, when used with Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo."

I actually like this conditioner much more than the yellow tube one. Well, the scent of course. LOL. The Sunsilk Co-Creation range has a pretty decent conditioner. Won't stop repurchasing em. They're awesome!

2. Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water

"Remove your face and eye makeup in one single step. This cleansing water eliminates impurities and makeup without the soapy texture. With the help of a Sephora-exclusive ingredient, it leaves your skin suppler than hyaluronic acid. Its pump dispenser also ensures a hygienic process."

Posted a full review a while back, you guys can check it out here. I really love this cleansing water, it's one of my fave but now I'm not sure if I wanted to repurchase it, just because I use other affordable cleansing water that is just as effective as this one. But I still recommend this one tho. It's pretty good.

3. Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet - Royal Jelly

Not sure from whom I got this mask from, my brother and a colleague of mine went to Korea and both of them gave me a few of the Nature Republic face masks. Surprisingly, I really enjoy using it. It's not like any other face masks I've used before. The essence is really moisturizing and not sticky ? I don't know but I love it.

4. Colgate Optic White - Plus Shine

"Experience whiter & shinier teeth after one week by brushing with All NEW Colgate® Optic White™ Plus Shine*. as an improved formula with Micro-Crystal Particles which help polish teeth to make it shinier! It also has Whitening Accelerators which help remove stains making teeth whiter."

I have actually used up a couple of these. It did made my teeth looked more brightening but not sure on the whitening thing tho. But I feel more confident lah to smile big big. It stings a bit at first tapi lama-lama okay je. I've been using them for couple of months dah, dah tak rasa ngilu and whatnot.

5. Clairol's Herbal Essences Smooth Lovin' None of Your Frizzness Serum

"Damp days leaving you a little frizzy? Tell those fly-aways to get back into line with the None of Your Frizzness Serum. This leave-in smoothing treatment is infused with anti-humidity technology to help you get rid of those pesky little frizzies. After just one use,you'll have a stunning smooth and sleek look with a totally touchable finish."

Hahah this one was actually my sister's. Stole it and then baru perasan expiry date dah dekat 2-3 years HAHAHAHA. So I decided to just throw it away. I don't see this serum anymore in pharmacies and whatnot. Dah discontinued kot. But it was a good hair serum. I used to love it so much.

6. Bourjois Flower Perfection Smoothing Primer

"The first step of your make-up routine for a smooth and beautified complexion! Our compact, translucent primer evens out and refines the skin’s texture, hides pores, blemishes and fine lines, leaving the skin looking flawless. Its soft texture and airbrush finish leaves the complexion feeling silky smooth and beautified!"

I think I put this in my previous favourites post. My November favourites to be exact. I loved it, it was pretty nice but if you read my review on the L'Oreal Smoothing Primer, I mentioned that it has almost similar consistency. I don't think I'm going to repurchase for now. I want to find other good primers out there. Huhu. It wasn't that bad but it wasn't that great either. So yeah.

7. Maybelline Masterliner - Black

"Draw bold and smooth lines easily unlike any other. Experience the power of cream with a top-to-bottom glide."

I looove love love this eyeliner. It does not smudge, lasts long on me. Loooove it. Already repurchased it. LOL

Other empties:

I used up my fave eyebrow product, as usual. It's the Catrice Eyebrow Stylist - Don't Let Me Brow'n. Well. Looks like someone's not changing her eyebrow routine eyh... Maybe I'll post my eyebrow routine but I need to figure out how to do that LOL.


So yeah. That's it guys. I hope you guys find this helpful in any way.

Thank you for reading.

I love you guys <3


.iffahs.


MOOOOAAAARRR
Sunsilk Co-Creation Conditioner Perfect Straight - Watson's , Guardian
Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water - Sephora Malaysia
Colgate Optic White (Plus Shine) - Website , Watson's , Guardian
Clairol's Herbal Essences Smooth Lovin' None of Your Frizzness Serum - Website
Bourjois Flower Perfection Smoothing Primer - Website , Watson's
Maybelline Masterliner (Black) - Website , Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment