Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, January 10, 2016

2015 Makeup Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello he he he he he


Well, since all of the beauty v/bloggers are doing this might as well join in rightttt??? Okay so today I wanna share with yall my Best of Beauty products! I don't have much high end products to share like 1 high end and 1 drugstore so I will work with whatever I have. Ok.

I will start from primers, foundations, face powders, concealers, blushes, bronzers, highlighters, eyeshadow palettes, eyeliners, eyebrow pencils, brushes, mascaras, lipliners, lip gloss lipsticks, lipbalms... Is that all? Okay let's go!


1. Best Primer

Best primer goes to... Nivea Men Post Shave Balm! Hahaha. I really love it. I actually stopped using it for a while then I started again, I fall in love again. It is such an amazing product and cheap oso. I don't have product for high end but I always love the Benefit Porefessional. And of course I have to mention the Bourjois Smoothing Primer. I looooovveeee it.

2. Best Foundation

I don't own a high end foundation (except the Mac Matchmaster which I nough in 2014 so that doesn't count). So for this category, I gotta say Bourjois foundations. I have the Healthy Mix Serum, 123 Perfect and the Air Mat. My fave is the Air Mat. But I love them all. So big thumbs up for all of em. LOL

3. Best Concealer

LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer. Yes. I said it. Looks freaking flawless in photos. Great coverage, stinking cheap. But I need to repurchase it. SOBS. Also, Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer. I love it. Perfect for everyday. It's semi-matte, I LOVE IT.

4. Best Face Powder

I wanna say Revlon Loose Powder but I have been using it for so long now so I think that doesn't count. LOL. For this, I gotta say the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder. I have like lots of face product but I always go back to this because it's just awesome. It is powdery which is a perfect consistency for me as it is easy to blend in with your concealer and foundation. Ahhh love it. I sometimes set my face with this powder, it felt the same as the Revlon Loose Powder. So yeah.

5. Best Blush

Oh this is hard. I wanna say The Body Shop All-in-One Cheek in Guava but I bought that like in 2013 hahahaha. This year maybe the Catrice Defining Blush in Rose Royce. Pigmented, blended beautifully and long lasting. Honorable mention. Essence blushes. They aren't long lasting but they have pretty shades. LOL.

6. Best Bronzer

Hmmm I am torn. I don't know which. I recently bought 2 high end bronzers I don't why the heck did I do that but for high end I gotta say The Balm Bahama Mama. It's the bomb! For drugstore, the Makeup Revolution Bronzer in Medium Matte. It looked pretty warm but since it's not pigmented, it looked like you were sunkissed ya know? Stuff like that. Whatever. LOL

7. Best Highlighter

Easy. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer. Ughhh freaking gorgeous! I can't highlight without it. BAE! For drugstore, I have two because I can't decide. LOL. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights. BEAUTIFUL~~~~ Also would like to mention the Essence 3D Eyeshadow in Irresistible Caramel Cream. I have used it for like months before I bought the Mary Lou. It is quite silvery but I don't know. I love it. Weee.

8. Best Eyeshadow palettes

I only have 1 high end fave (but that's the only high end palette that I have LOL). It's the Lorac PRO Palette. Ahhh beautiful shades! I have yet to play with them but I will... Okay. I love it. For drusgtore, SLEEK i-Divine palettes. Like all of em. I own 4 of those and I feel like buying more because they have a pretty great quality. If you can get your hands on em, GO BUY EM. Available on Luxola. Also would like to mention the Maybelline The Nudes. I know people hate it but I love it. It's a great beginner eyeshadow palette because it's not that pigmented. Easy to blend la kalau tak pigmented sangat. Well that's my logic of course. LOL.

9. Best Eyeliner

Maybelline MasterLiner. It does not smudge, long lasting and easy to remove. BIG THUMBS UP

10. Best Eyebrow Product

Hehe. I think yall know what I chose. Freaking Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Don't Let Me Brow'n. You have to set it of course but other than that it is an amazing product. Easy to work with, not too creamy and the shade is just freaking perfect for my skintone.

11. Best Mascara

Easy. Essence Get BIG Lashes. The. BOMB. Wait scratch that. ALL ESSENCE MASCARAS AIDJKADLJADKJAKFLAHKDJAL. Wait I don't have them all. Kaoskdfjasdlksa. I had the Multi Action Mascara, Plump No Clump and Get BIG Lashes. I love them all. Ok.

12. Best Lip Liner

I gotta say, the Golden Rose Lip Liner in 228. It is pink but if you pair it with nude lipsticks they are pretty as f. And super long lasting. Makan pon tak hilang. POWER

13. Best Lip Gloss

I don't really use lip gloss but when I do it's the Golden Rose Color Sensation Lip Gloss in 117. It's quite pigmented and opaque and thick but not too thick and not sticky. It's a pretty good formula.

14. Best Lipstick

Okay. I don't really know how to start. Okay for Matte formula, high end is Mac. Drugstore is the Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipsticks. They're pretty amazing.

Moisturizing lipsticks: High end, Mac Satin formula. Drugstore would be the ZA Cosmetics Vibrant Moist Lipstick.

I have not been in the liquid lipstick trend but if I gotta choose, I would say, Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream. I don't have any high end liquid lipsticks... So yeah... LOL

15. Best Lip Balm

Lip balms. The Maybelline Baby Lips of course. I love them. They're the best. Other than that are the Mades Cosmetics Lip Balm and Avene Cold Cream Lip Cream. Of course I have a full review on em. Will put all the links down below.

16. Best Makeup Applicator

Okay best makeup applicator, of course the Beauty Blender. They're awesome and just beautiful. You will look freaking flawless. OH MY GOD. The dupe is the Real Techniques sponge. It is pretty great too. I love them both for foundation and concealer.

For eyeshadows, I love the Zoeva 228 Crease. I love the brush. Easy for blending. Just amazing. Other than that is the Real Techniques Eye Starter Kit. Their brushes are amazing.

For contouring, I really love the Sigma Angled Contour Brush (F40). I did mentioned it in my December favourites. I love it for contouring it's just perfect.

17. Best Face Palette

I have few face palettes but the one that really caught my heart, wahh gitu, is the Sleek Face Form. I really love this palette. Great for travelling! LOVE IT!


Wow that is a lot of stuff. I'm planning to share best skincare. I think I'm gonna post them by next Sunday. So yeah. I hope you guys find this helpful.

Thank you for reading!


-iffahs

No comments:

Post a Comment