Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Empties/Products I've Used Up #13

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely people <3


Well I wasn't supposed to post this again this month but I just... I need to update something. I can't really post a review for now because I am actually trying out skincare stuff... You know all that jazz, need to really get to know em and use em for like 2 months. LOL

Anyway sorry for babbling, now let's get on it.



1. Carrie Junior Baby Bath - Cheeky Cherry

"Certified HALAL, the Carrie Junior range includes Baby Bath, Baby Shampoo, Hair & Body Wash, Baby Powder, Baby Lotion and Baby Oil. It comes with refreshingly fruity fragrances that your kids will love, including the Joyful Raspberry! For the girls with tangled or frizzy hair, Carrie Junior's Detangling & Frizz Control Kids Shampoo effectively makes hair soft and manageable. It comes with a fresh burst of nice fruity scent, Silky Cranberry, that leaves a long-lasting pleasant fragrance. With Carrie Junior, your kids with now look forward to bath time while you enjoy your bonding moments with them."

Okay it's TOTALLY normal for an adult to buy a fricking baby bath. LOL. I love it, I love the scent. Hahahahhahahahaha. I bought it because I stayed in a hotel with a bathtub on my birthday trip last year... So yeah. Hahahahhaha. I just went to a freaking pharmacy to buy it, I'm gonna buy one from Sephora for my next trip LOL.

2. Kerasys Deep Cleansing Shampoo Scalp Care Anti-Dandruff & Sebum Control

"Provides deep cleansing and oil control for excessively oily scalp with black coral extract; relieves itch and helps prevent dandruff with the combined formula of climbazole and sodium salicylate; divinely refreshing with peppermint and menthol extracts"

I mentioned this shampoo before in my October 2015 Favourites. This is the only shampoo that really helps my scalp and all. I don't feel itchy, feels really clean. Ahhh I love it. I noticed this shampoo macam susah gila nak carik kat Watson's sekarang. Kalau ada pon, conditioner dia. I have to go to a larger Watson's to buy this baby you know???? See, I think people agree with me. It is a great shampoo for dandruff and oily scalp. RECOMMENDED. ALREADY REPURCHASED. LOL

3. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Oil

"We love babies. And we understand the benefits of a good night’s sleep. That’s why we’ve developed a nightly routine that is clinically proven to help baby sleep better. Before bed, treat your baby to a warm bath using our BEDTIME BATH®, then gently massage skin with JOHNSON'S® Bedtime Baby OilEach product contains NaturalCalm™ aromas, a patented blend of relaxing aromas. JOHNSON'S® Bedtime Baby Oil locks in more than double the moisture than baby lotion. Ideal for baby massage. Dermatologically tested."

It's not actually used up but I think I have this like, more than 3 years? It still smells pretty good but... I don't know. I just don't use it anymore. LOL. I love this oil, I cannot remember what I use it for but I think mostly for my hands and legs... It's great. I love it. Not gonna repurchase it tho because I have another body oil.

4. Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Deep Rescue Conditioning Treatment

I'm not sure if I should do a full review on it... But I think I will... We'll see how. So I finished 1 sachet of this treatment mask. I bought the 3-pack. It's actually pretty good. But I think I'm gonna do a full review on it. So yeah. Just wait for it okay?


SECOND ROUND

Surpriseeee. LOL. No. Okay. Let's just continue, shall we?



5. Rosken Skin Repair Dry Skin Cream

"Used daily, Rosken Skin Repair Dry Skin cream provides long term protection whilst repairing and replenishing lost moisture to your skin. It works by forming a protective layer to seal in moisture for your skin. And because it's non-greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin, you can feel the difference immediately from the first application. "

Okay, I bought this in 2013 so... Yeah. I think it's time to throw it out. Still ada some product left but... I don't think I'm gonna use it LOL. This is a VERY VERY moisturizing cream. It is for dry skin so the next morning memang kulit uols macam uhmmppphhh gilaaaa okay? I think I reviewed it LOOONG time ago. I will put all the links below ya.

FYI, Rosken Dry Skin Cream has few sizes. Ada dlm bentuk tube (75ml), jar (250ml), 375ml bottle and 500ml bottle. Their prices are kinda wonky. So you guys make sure lah which one is the most worthy to buy LOL

Tube: RM15.50 (RM0.20/ml) - 2pack RM23.88 (RM0.16/ml)
Jar: RM31.50 (RM0.13/ml) - 3pack RM62.88 (RM0.08/ml)
Bottle 375ml: RM41.90 (RM0.11/ml)
Bottle 500ml: RM45.90 (RM0.09/ml)

Aku rasa mana-mana pon kalau lagi besar, mesti lagi berbaloi kan. Kalau memang pakai Rosken ni, baik ambik 3pack jar tu je. Much cheaper. Tapi tulah, ni Retail Price. Kalau Sales Price, jadi lain dah. But whatever you choose, this product is superb for dry skin.

6. Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel

Also bought this a long time ago, so I am throwing it away. I don't really use it much as it is pretty drying but sometimes I did put on my legs after shaving but that was like few times and then I didn't use it anymore.

7. The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter

I always buy The Body Shop Body Butter when they have online sale. I think it was 50% off? Something. But it wasn't expensive lah. TBH, I don't really like scent... I don't know. It was weird. LOL. But it was really moisturizing. Love it.

8. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion

Talked about this in my previous empties. I love it. My skin feels amazing. Ahhh. The blue one is fricking awesome!

So yeah. I guess that's all I wanted to share.

I'm not going to be able to post for a week or 2 weeks... I'm getting married. Yayyyy. Hahhahaa. So yeah. I won't be able to update but I will try my best to scheduled few posts maybe? Let's be real, it's not gonna be that much. Hahaha. So yeah. I will be back in mid May insya Allah. Hehe

Thank you for reading!


.iffahs.


MOOOAAARRRR LINKS
Carrie Junior Baby Bath "Cheeky Cherry" - Tesco Online , Guardian
Kerasys Deep Cleansing Shampoo Scalp Care Anti-Dandruff & Sebum Control - Website , Watson's
Johnson's Baby Bedtime Oil - Watson's
Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Deep Rescue Conditioning Treatment - Website
Rosken Skin Repair Dry Skin Cream - Review , Watson's , Guardian
Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel - Watson's
The Body Shop website
Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion - Watson's

No comments:

Post a Comment