Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Empties/Products I've Used Up #17

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful people!


Back again with another empties. I have so many stuff ya know. Let's start!





1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original
Link: Urban Decay, Sephora

This primer keeps your eye shadow crease-free while making color more vibrant and providing a smoother application. Formulated with polymer technology, it fills in any imperfections on the skin’s surface, prepping lids for all-day wear. It glides on smoothly, blends beautifully on all skintones, and dries on invisibly.

So I actually got this from a friend, she gave me like all of the Eyeshadow Primer Potion samples, they have other shades/finishes as well but I only tried this Original one just to see what's the hype about. So the texture is like a silicone-y primer and holy crap this primer makes your eyeshadow really last long ya know. I like it. I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase the full size because I still have a lot of the samples so yeah.

2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer - 52 & 53
Link: Bourjois, Review

Bourjois’ new Healthy Mix fruit-therapy correcting concealer smoothes away dark circles and imperfections for a visibly rested and radiant look.

I posted a full review before. I do like it but I don't think I'm gonna repurchase it for now because now I can buy LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer so fricking easily. Plus this Bourjois concealer is quite pricey. Almost 40 bucks per tube. I don't think it's worth it even though it's quite mattifying. SO if you have oily skin, I'd recommend you guys to try em. It's good!

3. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Link: Real Techniques, Review

Optimize your beauty routine with the #1 branded makeup sponge*!
This versatile beauty tool was designed with a revolutionary foam technology to evenly blend makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish. Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage.

So ya know, I only use this sponge for 3 months and holy macaroni look at the sponge. Molds everywhere! My Beauty Blender PRO pon still okay lagi and I have been using that for more than a year. I know you have to change them frequently but my BB is still in a great shape. I'm not gonna repurchase this RT sponge coz it's quite pricey in Malaysia. Kalau nak pon, maybe I opt to cheaper sponges je kot. Heh.

4. Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - 53
Link: Bourjois, Review

Tested and approved by 97% of women, the “new generation” foundation for a rested yet radiant complexion and a flawless, even result for up to 16hrs.

Finally finished a foundation! LOL. I used this everyday to work. It is a dewy foundation, I don't really want to recommend it. It was okay but I don't know. I don't think I'm going to repurchase this foundation because I like the Bourjois Air Mat so much more than this. So yeah.

5. Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara
Link: Dior, Sephora, Review

Diorshow Extase provides built-in treatment benefits and high-impact lashes in a single stroke! The spherical-shaped Black Pearl Pigments create a 3D volume effect and the exclusive Metamorphosis Powders expand in size by up to 50% after application. Also, SR38 Patented Ceramid brings additional care, reconstructing damaged lashes and promoting stronger- and fuller-looking lashes.

I got this mascara as a free sample long time ago. I really enjoy using this mascara. I was thinking to purchase the full size but RM140 for a tube of mascara that will last at least 6 months was just too much for me. Maybe I will buy it in the future. Not now lah. Hahaha. But I really like how my lashes look with it. So voluminous. But too bad it's so pricey :'(

6. Essence Plump No Clump Mascara
Link: Essence, Review

The name says it all. the large elastomer brush with an integrated reservoir generates mega-volume without any clumping.

My holy grail mascara. I love it. I need to repurchase it again!

7. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick

Well, I can't remember what shade but I think it was Pink Peony? Or something. I don't know man. Well, I'm throwing this away because it has been super long in my collection. So yeah. Need to throw it out!

8. Mades Cosmetics Chapter 03 Berry Lip Balm
Link: Review

Super sad to finish this up. Lama jugak lah aku pakai ni, almost 1 year and a half I think? I cannot live without this lip balm. I don't find any other lip balms that has this kind of formula. I am using the other one that I have but that one pon aku sayang betul nak pakai. Uwaaaa. WHY IS IT NOT AVAILABLE HERE T_T

9. Catrice Eyebrow Stylist - Don't Let Me Brow'n
Link: Catrice , Related Posts

Spot on: center stage for the eye brows – the Eye Brow Stylist comes in a practical pen-shape and convinces with its simple yet accurate application. It creates perfect eye brows thanks to the professional brush, which helps to apply the powdery texture on the eyebrows for a natural finish. Never go without again!

Another holy grail beauty product. Cannot live without it!

10. Golden Rose Lipliner - 228
Link: Golden Rose Malaysia , Related Posts

Golden Rose Lipliner Pencil is smooth and creamy, without affecting its long lasting-ness. Special formula and high quality lipliners available in rich and fashionable color alternatives. Easily applicable.

Aaaannnnndddd another holy grail! I really love this lipliner. It is long lasting, makan nasi ke apa ke pon takkan hilang. Lips always gonna be on point. Noice. Already repurchased another one! Weeeee


So yeah. That's all I wanna share for tonight.

Please share your empties with me!

Thank you for reading yall! :D


.iffahs.


MOOOAAAARRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment