Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Empties/Products I've Used Up #14

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful lovely ladies!


So tonight I wanna share with you guys my empties. I have like lots of em I just need to clear my empties bag ya know. So yeah. Let's get on it!


1. The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

Combination to oily skin can say goodbye to shine with The Body Shop® range of seaweed skincare. This innovative range of high performance products have been specially formulated with oil-balancing smart technology and skin-balancing seaweed to effectively care for combination to oily skin.

I have like a love hate relationship with this moisturizer. It's a great mattifying moisturizer but I just can't even with the scent. It's weird. Blerghhh. But I really do love it as a day moisturizer and it kept my face matte for more than 3 hours so that's good enough. LOL. Not sure if I wanted to repurchase it... It's pretty pricey... I don't know.

2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

An insomniac of a cream that works without you having to do a single thing. With rich wheat germ oil to replenish antioxidants and moisture levels, this rich nourishing cream works when skin is at its most receptive; night time. So just layer it on and leave all the hard work to this miracle working cream!

This is the only night cream that I enjoy the most. Already repurchased it and already running out of it. I need to try other night cream but I don't know what I should buy. Pffft. Anyways, a really great night cream. Recommended!

3. Nutox Astringent Toner

With pH balanced formulation instantly soothes & refreshes skin, while providing 24hrs moisture to refine & tighten pores. Skin texture is instantly smoothened, so make-up is easily applied & last longer.

Holy grail toner. Have been using it for so long. Repurchased it so many fricking times. Not changing to other toners for now. Love it.

4. Yves Rocher Sebo Specific Ultra Matte Shine Reducing Moisturizer

Control shine, as it adds oil-free moisture to leave skin petal-soft and refined
For a superb matt complexion from morning to evening, this emulsion-gel with a subtle powdery texture is ideal to daily moisturise* oily to combination skin, and control skin shine, even when it is very hot.

Actually it's not used up but I just couldn't tolerate with it anymore. It's fricking sucks. So I decided to throw it away. It's an okay moisturizer but it's kinda sticky? I don't know. It's weird. Hate it. Won't repurchase it anymore.

5. Nivea Men Replenishing Post Shave Balm

A mild, non-greasy formula with special moisturizers, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5 that delivers long-lasting moisture while repairing and regenerating the skin.

Actually it's not all used up, I transferred it to a pump bottle. Anyways, great primer. I raved about it in the first impression / review post. You guys can read more on it. I will put all the links below okay?

6. Bio-Essence 24k Bio-Gold - Gold Water

Bio-Essence 24k Bio-Gold Water helps them to remain timelessly beautiful, keeping your skin youthful despite your busy and stressful work schedules. Gold is a symbol of youth; in ancient times, it was sued by queens and royal beauties to preserve their youthfulness and glamour. With its exceptional benefits, it has proven itself as the ideal product for everlasting youth even until today.

I have posted a full review on this product. Already repurchase the big bottle but I think I'm not gonna repurchase it because I want to try the serum. Serum > gold water right? Hohohohoho of course I will post a review once I tried it out okay? :)

7. Jamieson ProVitamina 100% Pure Vitamin E Oil

Jamieson ProVitamina™ 100% Pure Vitamin E Oil is clinically proven to smooth wrinkles and firm skin. It protects against, and alleviates, chapping, cracking and roughness due to dryness.

It's not used up, it has expired. LOL. 2015 pulak tu expired nya. Tak perasan. Tapi aku tak pakai pon. Anyways, this vitamin E oil is VERY VERY VERY sticky. Not sure if it does anything, I don't really use it that much. I mixed it with my body lotion, feels amazing tho. But it's one of the "unnecessary" purchases ya know? LOL. So yeah. I don't think I would need vitamin E oil for now... Baik aku telan supplement kot? Hohohoh

8. Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream

Himalaya’s Nourishing Skin Cream is a light, nongreasy, daily-use cream, which provides you all day moisturizing, nourishment and protection. The cream is blended with the extracts of Aloe Vera, Winter Cherry, Indian Kino Tree and Indian Pennywort, which protect your skin from pollution and dry weather and provide nourishment and moisture.

This moisturizer used to be my favourite moisturizer. I still love it, the scent is totally everything but I don't know... I found other moisturizers work better for my oily combo skin... So yeah. Not gonna repurchase for now. I posted a whole review on it, feel free to check it out (links down below).


So yeah. That's all I wanted to share for this round. Hoho

Thank you for reading. <3


.iffahs


MOOOOAAAARRRRR
Review: The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment