Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Empties/Products I've Used Up #18

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful ladies (and gents of course)!


Apologies, I just have been super busy and ughhh so many stuff to do ya know. But it's okay. I'm here now. Please don't go away....~~~

So yeah. I will try to post next 3 times next week to replace this week's slot. Ok jom.

1. Guardian Moistcare Argan Oil & Collagen Heavenly Moisturising Shower
Link: Guardian

Smoothly Cleanse, Nourishes and Improves Skin elasticity • Dermatologically Tested & Proven • Hydra-Active: Our active blend with moisturiser to help hydrate and pamper your skin with ultra care. • Soap free • Argan Oil - Renew and protect skin • Collagen - To nourish your skin and improve skin elasticity

I have been repurchasing this body wash for so many times. It's quite cheap and smells really good! I LIKE.

2. Listerine Mouthwash Original
Link: Guardian

I love the Listerine mouthwash when I've had like blisters in my mouth. Aku panggil mata ikan, ada orang panggil benda lain entah but if I gargle with it in my mouth, it burns like a mother but it's like numbed the blisters. I don't know. Hahaha. Then it heals faster and then I'm happy.

3. Colgate Optic White Plus Shine Whitening Toothpaste
Link: Guardian

Ahhh this reminds me. I need to repurchase this because my teeth has not been super shiny since I've stopped using it. I like it. It really works.

4. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum (sample)
Link: Innisfree

A moisturising serum with organic Jeju green tea and green tea seeds that hydrates your skin from deep within! 

I think most everyone has tried this Green Tea Seed Serum from Innisfree. It is bomb, I actually enjoyed using it. Not sure on what it did to my skin but it has a nice scent, quite soothing... It's good. But I'm not gonna purchase the full size just because I am planning to buy the Paula's Choice Niacinamide Serum? It cost a fricking leg but so many good reviews... He he he

5. Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream (sample)
Link: Innisfree

An anti-aging cream made with Jeju orchids to give you younger, healthier skin

I really love this cream and was planning to buy the full size but then I saw the price I almost went out of my mind. I'm sorry but it's too damn pricey for a moisturizer. It is very moisturizing and felt hydrating but it's too dang pricey :'(

6. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
Link: Review

A lightweight lotion with heavy weight powers! Packed with the Tea Tree range powers, it keeps skin clear by helping to reduce blemishes and blackheads and control excess oil too. This non-oily moisturising lotion is perfected for blemished skin. To top it of, its antibacterial action and matte finishing powers keep you shine free and give you clearer looking skin, just like that!  

This is my second tube, I actually wanted to repurchase another one but then Body Shop increased the price from RM55 to RM65?!?!?! WHAT THE HECK BODY SHOP???? Money flies just like that. But it's awesome. But I'm not gonna repurchase for now because it's not super hydrating.

7. Himalaya Oil Control Lemon Face Wash
Link Guardian

Really like how it feels on my skin, it's quite gentle just like the Himalaya Neem Face Wash. Not sure which one to repurchase next. Might get the Neem Face Wash. But I don't know. Holy grail morning cleanser!

8. Biore Perfect Cleansing Water
Link: Review

Finally finished using this cleansing water. My first ever cleansing water? Not the first one lah but like one of the earliest one that I bought? Heh. Anyways, looooooove the formula. Very gentle on the skin, does not irritate my eyes. Would totally repurchase but I have 4 bottles of micellar water that I wanna try out. So gonna put this on hold. Highly recommend this.

9. Nutox Moisture Emulsion SPF25
Link: Review

As I have mentioned in my July faves, I started to use this moisturizer again and I fell in love with it again! So I used up one bottle and I have another one already but I'm not gonna repurchase for now because I am currently using the Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF30. So I have to kind of decide which one is the best for me, kalau dari segi price of course I would choose the Nutox one but the product inside - Paula's Choice is kinda bomb. That being said, not gonna repurchase for now but if you want a light SPF moisturizer, try this one.


10. Mades Cosmetics Label Body Butter Pomegranate
Link: Makeup

This amazing cream butter for hydration, nutrition and protection of the skin of the body and hands. Cream butter Label Body Butter Pomegranate, created by Ukrainian brand masters, will make your skin supple, silky and smooth. The active ingredients of the cream-oil contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals that strengthen the skin and make it radiant.

Uhmmm this body butter - gave me life! I really love it. It's super moisturizing and it was cheap on MYSALE, it was only RM15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rugi tak beli banyak-banyak because I really love their lip balms omg I cannot move on from their lip balms. Ugghhhhhhhh!!!! But if you see this brand anywhere, go buy one. It's so fricking good!


So yeah. That is all I wanted to share.

Thank you for reading <3


.iffahs.



MOOOAAAARRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment