Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Empties/Products I've Used Up #19

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely people!


Wow haven't share my empties for so long now but I did instagram stories few weeks ago, it was a lot. My bag was like so full so I just did the stories lah malas nak type panjang-panjang masa tu,

So yeah. Let's go!




SKINCARE

1. Clinelle Purifying Gel Moisturizer
Link: Review

If you have read my review, I hated it. 100% sure will never repurchase and will not recommend.

2. Bio-Essence 24k Bio-Gold - Gold Water
Link: Review

As of now, I haven't really used it all up. I still have half a bottle (I put em in a pump bottle coz easier duh). Half a bottle could last me up to what? Half a month rasanya. Anyways, if you haven't try this, where the heck have you been? If you're struggling with large pores, dull skin, you guys should try this. This stuff tightens your pores, firms your skin. Ahhh it's the best. I use twice a day, morning and night and it's not making my face oilier. So yeah. 100% would recommend and I already purchased another 150ml bottle! He he he

3. Nutox Astringent Toner
Link: All About Nutox

Bought lots of this toner, I can never use other toners. Don't know why. This is a staple in my skincare routine every day and every night. Highly recommend and of course I already repurchased it and will always repurchase this baby until I get bored of it? LOL

4. Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Lotion
Link: Review

Love love love this cleansing water, it is not as drying as other micellar water. I won't repurchase for now because I already have lots of cleansing water? LOL. I wanted to try other Bifesta's cleansing water so yeah. Hihi

5. Nutox Cleansing Oil
Link: Review

Wow I've had this bottle for so long and finally used it up. Hahaha. As I mentioned in my Hada Labo Cleansing Oil review, I prefer the Hada Labo one. Heh. Well, this wasn't that bad but I don't know. I'm feeling neutral about it. So yeah. It is a good cleansing oil if you wanted to try one but it's not my holy grail product. So yeah.


6. Watson's Ginseng Repairing Facial Mask
Link: Watson's

This sheet mask has weird scent but I actually enjoyed using it. It did made my skin so moisturized. Won't repurchase because I still have lots of Nature Republic's sheet masks. Hah.

7. Naruko Taiwan Magnolia Brightening and Firming Mask EX
Link: Watson's

So I used this mask after I applied the Paula's Choice BHA Liquid Exfoliant and it kinda tingled but my skin had no issue and surprisingly no dry patches at all! Highly recommended and will repurchase it!


MAKEUP

8. Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara
Link: Review

Uuuuu this mascara is bae! Gives me curly voluminous lashes! But you just have to be careful since the wand is quite gigantic hahaha. 100% would recommend and already repurchased!

9. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
Link: My Makeup Stash: Foundations

I enjoyed using this foundation but it is time for me to move on. I really love the scent, the finish. It's gorgeous. But if I put it on my face for more than 6 hours, I would breakout. So for that reason, I won't repurchase this foundation. But I do recommend this foundation for dry skin peeps. Loooove the skin finish!

10. Clio Salon de Cara
Link: My Makeup Stash: Mascaras

You guys, this mascara is fricking pricey but I love it. I did not know how to use it at first but then I figured it out ahhhh I cannot live without this mascara! It just curls your lashes beautifully. Ughhh I love it. Already have another tube because I spent too much at Watson's long ago so yeah. Hahaha

11. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Original (sample)
Link: Laura Mercier website

You guys know this, I raved about this primer on my social media. I don't know what it is but holy hell this primer just made my foundation goes on so smoothly and not splotchy or patchy. ARGHHH!!! MUST. BUY. THE. FULL. SIZE! Okay, really guys you need to try the sample of this primer and let me know how you guys feel about it. It's one of the best primer I have used in so many fricking years. There were some mixed reviews on it but hey it works damn well on my oily face! That's saying a lot okay!


BODYCARE

12. Watson's Exfoliating Body Scrub Almond Oil & Vitamin E
*cannot find any info

It is a creamy kind of body scrub if I were to describe it. It's pretty good and smells great too. If you guys wanted a body scrub and cheap cheap one, get the Watson's one. They're good enough.


So yeah. I guess that is all for tonight.

Thank you for reading.

Stay gorgeous <3


.iffahs.


MOOOAAAARRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment